A division of General Motors, GMC focuses on building trucks, SUVs, and vans, including the popular Sierra truck line, the Yukon SUV, and the Savana cargo van. With unique features and upscale details, GMC vehicles are class-leading among full-size pickups and large SUVs.
At Turner's, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged GMC can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Luray to repair your GMC:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, GMC dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as GMC dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of GMC repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Luray charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Luray, Turner's is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for GMC repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For GMC Drivers in Luray, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your GMC is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your GMC as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Luray, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!