Hallmarks of the Lexus brand include quiet, well-crafted cabins, elegant exterior design, and exceptional performance from powerful, nearly silent engines. Recently, Lexus has been at the forefront of producing hybrid versions of many of its vehicles, such as the RX 400h and the GS 450h. At Turner's, our technicians are qualified to fix your lovely Lexus vehicle.
At Turner's, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Lexus can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Luray to repair your Lexus:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Lexus dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Lexus dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Lexus repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Luray charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Luray, Turner's is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Lexus repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Lexus Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Lexus auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.